Technology Leader, Software Engineer, DevOps, Conference Speaker, Coach
Adarsh Shah is an Engineering Leader, Coach, Public Speaker, Hands-on Architect & a Change Agent with over 15 years of industry experience. He is also an organizer for Devopsdays NYC conference & devopsnyc meetup. Adarsh has a keen interest in building systems that add business value and is passionate about helping clients with digital transformation by improving both technical as well as non-technical aspects. These days, he is excited about working with Machine Learning and Cloud-Native technologies.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing cricket, traveling, and trying new whiskies.
I write articles on Software Architecture, DevOps/Cloud and Machine Learning. You can find my blog at the below medium link:
Type of services:
- Software Architecture/Development
- Leadership Enablement/Coaching
Type of engagements:
- Training: 1 hour – 5 days
- Kubernetes & Containers
- Infrastructure as Code
- Cloud-Native Architecture
- Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment
- Test Automation
- Test-Driven Development
- Not in the list above? Ask me.
- Assessment: 2-10 days
- Enablement/Coaching: 10+ days
- Delivery: 1+ month
- Delivery Assurance: Periodic check-ins
Email for inquiry: email@example.com